- Valedictorian (student achieving highest cumulative GPA) up to $15,000 per year for up to four years (1), (2), (3), (8)
- Salutatorian (student achieving 2nd highest cumulative GPA) up to $15,000 per year for up to four years (1), (2), (3),(8)
- 1st quarter of graduating class $2,000 (one year)
- 2nd quarter of graduating class $1,500 (one year)
- 3rd quarter of graduating class $1,250 (one year)
- 4th quarter of graduating class $750 (one year)
- Additional funds may be received for the following achievements:
- A maximum of $800 ($200 per year) can be earned by achieving perfect attendance at Yoe High School as determined by CISD policy.
- A maximum of $900 ($225 per year) based on $25 per activity up to nine (9) activities. Extracurricular activities will include athletics, band, choir, FFA, FHA, UIL Academics, Student Council and other school sponsored organizations.
(1) Cannot be combined with any other Callaway Foundation awards or grants.
(2) Recipients are required to apply for other financial aid (e.g., grants, scholarships, etc.) as a condition of receiving any funds from these categories. Loans that require repayment will not be considered in other financial aid. Funds received from these categories will be reduced by other financial aid received. Failure to provide accurate financial aid data could result in the funds being forfeited.
(3) Valedictorian and salutatorian have their choice of cash awards or any available endowed scholarship.
(4) To be eligible you must have been accepted to this University as of the end of the 5th six weeks of classes your senior year.
(5) Awarded to the student with the highest combined GPA and SAT score. This is calculated by multiplying the GPA times the SAT score. The highest SAT score on record at Yoe High school as of the 5th six weeks will be the one used.
(6) These scholarships are awarded approximately once every four years based on the endowed scholarships’ earnings.
(7) Grade point averages are calculated as of the 5th six weeks of the senior year.
(8) Subject to ongoing performance standards.
(9) Covers Fall and Spring semester only.
(10) Awarded to students with the highest GPA that have applied to attend this school.
(11) This scholarship is partially funded by an endowment created by Kevin and Hope Koch personally
• The Callaway Foundation reserves the right to modify awards based on funds availability and/or other needs as determined by the Foundation Trustee in his sole discretion.
• Under no circumstances will funds provided (excess or other) be disbursed or returned to the applicant. Fund awards may be restructured based on UIL rules and regulations.
- Baylor University, Waco TX: One 4 year scholarship for tuition for the Fall and Spring semesters. Student must major in business. Next anticipated award: May 2013. (1), (2), (5), (6), (8), (9)
- Baylor University, Waco TX: One 4 year partial tuition scholarship for the Fall and Spring semesters. Student must major in business. Anticipated award: May 2015. (1), (2), (5), (6), (8), (9), (11)
- St. Edwards University, Austin, TX: One 4 year scholarship for tuition, fees, room, board, and books. Next anticipated award: May 2013. (1), (2), (5), (6), (8)
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX: One 4 year scholarship for tuition, fees, room, board, and books. Next anticipated award: May 2016. (1), (2), (5), (6), (8), (9)
- Texas State University, San Marcos, TX: One 4 year scholarships for tuition, fees, room, board, and books. Next Anticipated award: May 2014. (1), (2), (5), (6), (8), (9)
- Temple College, Temple, TX: 5-$1,500 scholarships awarded annually (10)
- Texas State Technical College, Waco, TX: 1- awarded annually. This covers tuition, fees, books and tools. (1), (2), (8), (9),(10), (11)